|Maltravers House, Petters Way, Yeovil BA20 1SH|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated IT Apprentice to join our growing technology team in Yeovil. You will gain experience of working with a wide range of technology across all areas of IT both hardware and software.
You will need to be a good communicator with excellent people skills as you will be working with people at all levels in the business. You also need to be well organised and a fast learner with a genuine interest in technology and a strong work ethic.
As an Apprentice you will be supported through an IT Apprenticeship. You will build your technical knowledge whilst applying your learnings in a work environment, gaining vital and valuable experience as well as earning a good annual salary.
Day to day responsibilities include…
- Day to day desktop and application support including Microsoft Office and a variety of specialist financial applications
- Desktop and Laptop builds using Microsoft Deployment Tools and Windows Deployment Services
- Hardware installation
- Maintenance of users and groups in Active Directory
- Maintenance of Citrix servers and applications
- Support, maintenance and development of our Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Maintenance of our Office 365 environment including Microsoft Exchange
- Management and support of our collaboration technologies (Skype for Business, Teams & Yammer)
- Support of our office networking technology (Cisco Meraki)
- Maintenance of our protection systems (AV, Anti-Malware, Email Scanning)
We are a friendly organisation who recognise high performance and effort – if you want to work somewhere where you will feel truly valued and appreciated then Old Mill would be a great place for you.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application